8.26.2011

Complete indifference- have I lost my mind

Something has gone horribly wrong.  Seems everyone I know is going crazy over some new item, just released!

So far I haven't seen anything to tempt me whatsoever. 

I'd take a free snow bike, or maybe an even lighter carbon 29er frame with similar geometry to my Alma-  but neither one is all that pressing.

Where is the release of the light, hydraulic cyclocross disc brakes.  I know I won't choose to be able to afford them, but DAMN IT!  I need something to drool over.  What about the 10 speed gripshifters that I wouldn't have to order from Europe? 




My road bike has been completely torn down.  My Viner now has a bunch of fancy 7800 DA bits hanging from it and some fancy new TRP stoppers.  The only thing that really remains is picking up some new tubular tires (racing ralph?).

Cyclocross is looming large.  I find myself daydreaming about it at my desk.  You better go back to yours-  this was a useless post.

No comments:

Post a Comment