7.24.2011

random

Been extremely busy...

Mountain bike races keep falling through- bad weather, overtime at work etc. has conspired against me making it to many.

Crits and road races have taken the places of a few of them- I think I've earned my points to upgrade to cat 3.

I've been working on fixing some carbon stuff and it's going well...

... or it was going well until I destroyed the carbon thing I value the most by running it into a building on the roof of my car. This ones not repairable. Guess these are the best pictures I'm going to get of this bike with the proper matching painted fork on it...




Feeling Lucky I didn't break the frame!

In the mean time I'm hoping to find some time to get out on the mountain bike and make a few races while also pushing the endurance a bit in preparation for the Dairyland Dare.

1 comment: