5.31.2011

Dirty Kanza 200 pre-race

Mostly over my cold, been "resting" but still riding quite a bit the last 4 or 5 days. Not likely to ride at all from here on out other than my 60 minutes per day of commuting. The last two days I got to ride Red Wing and LaCrosse! Two awesome trails.

Have to get my laundry done and my kit sorted.

Need to ship all the junk I sold on ebay last week tomorrow... may be a 1.5-2 hour process. I made $84 on a seatpost, thanks cannondale!

Also, need to get some gas and mow the lawn. It will get unmanageable this weekend if I don't.

Other than that I just need to raise the stem back up on the road bike and remount the 700x30s. She's had quite the makeover since the Almanzo- new brake pads, new chain, new crankset/bottom bracket, new "axle bolt" for the derailleur jockey wheel etc. (most of which was called for prior to riding in that muck)

My Mamasita will be going up for sale. Will be sold with hope pro II/stans wheels, mostly xtr 970 drivetrain (with attack gripshift, noir triple, 990 cassette and chain), xtr brakes, ritchey wcs/carbon cockpit parts... I'm hoping for about $2k.

No comments:

Post a Comment