12.14.2010

thanks!

Thanks for the nexus 7 speed internal hub Laura! You got it from Ron for Christmas but let me install it right away. It is making a huge difference. It has allowed me to ride and commute without knee pain no matter what the conditions and weather.

I must also thank myself for the amazing roast. It was a good idea to put it in the crock pot prior to leaving for work. It hit the spot a few minutes ago after I finally got home.

I've been doing a decent job of getting in some hours on the bike and have really enjoying battling the elements. Can't wait for the next ride.

I still intend to do some write-up about jinglecross when I have time- it was crucial that Adam let me crash at his place down there!

I will also tabulate my FAILED "cup o' dirt" challenge. I didn't ride a metric and a full century each month. In fact, I think I realized that would have been an endeavor at odds with my racing goals for a couple of months. I do believe I met my goals for total number of dirty metrics and dirty centuries (plus rode way more paved centuries than I would have anticipated) but in the end I feel like I failed. Hopefully I can find time to tally things up tomorrow while I'm at work as that's where I keep all my ride info.

No comments:

Post a Comment