2.17.2010

transwisconsin

Just got an email from the Joe Meiser, guess that means he took my wishy-washy emails (I did say I was interested, but that I wasn't sure I'd get the time off work. Then later say I'd gotten it off work, but still was waiting for more information, blah blah). It's all the same though, I knew this was something I had to do as soon as I heard about it. It will be the perfect "cap" to the endurance portion of my season. It's also going to be simply awesome! I really enjoyed the few long trekking type rides I went on last year and had made a mental note to plan a couple of long weekends to go camping alone by bike... now it's just been planned for me AND I will maybe have some company too (if I can keep up, eh?)

This is going to be great.

http://www.transwisconsin.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment